COVID-19 DELAMAR UPDATE
To our Valued Guests:
We look forward to welcoming you. While our standard cleaning routines have always been thorough, we have implemented new procedures at all our hotels. In accordance with Centers of Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, we are committed to protecting the wellbeing of our guests and employees. Please find an overview of our safety precautions, services, and amenities.
What to expect upon your arrival at our Traverse City, Michigan Location:
- Hand sanitizer stations are located in our hotel lobbies.
- Pens and guestroom key cards have been sanitized.
- Bell Carts are sanitized prior to and after each use.
A Clean and Calm Experience
Our Guest rooms:
- Daily Housekeeping service is not available at this however we are happy to provide any additional amenities you may need during your stay.
- Guest rooms are deep cleaned in- between guest stays with industry leading cleaning and sanitizing products. Includes extra attention to high-touch items including television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, hair dryers, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, light switches, temperature control panels, alarm clocks, luggage racks and flooring.
- BVLGARI® toiletry amenities are provided for your individual use.
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing throughout the day has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces including, but not limited to, front desk check-in counters, bell desks, elevators and elevator button panels, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys and locks, ATMs, stair handrails, fitness center equipment, business center equipment, and seating areas.
- Fitness Center is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day.
Our heated outdoor pool, indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, and fitness center are open for your enjoyment. Our Bistro and patio are open for indoor and outdoor dining as well as take out.
Room service is temporarily suspended at this time.
Our dedicated Catering Team will work with you to customize and curate your event based on current CDC and state guidelines. Our event set-up arrangements allow for physical distancing between guests for all gatherings.
Wellbeing of our Guests & Employees:
The health and safety of our guests and employees is paramount and will continue to be the main priority at Delamar hotels.
- Employee Illness – All hotel employees have been briefed on CHD and WHO guidelines on maintaining good health at home and at the workplace. Any employee that feels ill must remain home. Those who may have been exposed to COVID-19 must quarantine themselves for 10 days prior to returning to work.
- Employee & Guest Health Concerns – Employees are instructed to contact a manager if they notice a coworker or guest with a cough, shortness of breath, or other signs of COVID-19. They have been given clear instructions on how to respond swiftly and report all presumed cases of COVID-19 on property to appropriate health authorities.
- Room Recovery Protocol – In the event of presumptive case of COVID-19, the guest’s room will be removed from service and quarantined. The guest room will not be returned to service until the case has been confirmed or cleared. In the event of a positive case, the room will only be returned to service after undergoing an enhanced sanitization protocol and approval by a governmental health organization.
Kindly note, hotel amenities and safety modifications may vary across our locations and are subject to change at any time as we are updated with new guidelines.
Our Delamar family looks forward to welcoming you back soon!